Friday, July 13, 2012

Pricing & ordering info

If you are looking for reasonable whole coupon inserts you came to the right place. I'm a stay at home wife that is addicted to couponing & wanting to help others to save money too. I will post the list of what the inserts have in them when I receive the list from my suppliers. Since each region is different they can vary & for that reason I will not accept orders for the inserts until I have gotten the list myself. I'm in a small town so the post office is just around the corner I will ship inserts out quick after I have received them & will be shipping 6 days a week.You are not paying for the inserts but my time to collect, gather, & ship these out to you.The shipping can vary on the 1st class depending on the thickness of the inserts.If its more than the amount listed below I will post it with the insert coupon list

The pricing of inserts is:
.50 per insert up to 30 inserts
.40 per insert for 31-100 inserts
101 + inserts email me for bigger discounts


Please email me for pricing for shipping because the weight varies so much between each week I can't give a set price. I don't want to overcharge for shipping so you will need to email for a shipping price based on how many & which inserts due to weight changes. I accept paypal payments only.

You will need to email me at rhondascouponroundup@gmail.com with this info:
Your full name
Email address for me to send an invoice payment request through paypal to. If you are paying through paypal without a paypal account please send me your shipping address as well.
Which type of shipping you want to pay for, 1st class or priority. If ordering anymore than 10 inserts then priority is usually the best way to go.Thanks for checking out my page

No comments:

Post a Comment